Friday, March 28, 2014

diary - 3/28/14

Random things from this week...

I used my bronzer as a crease color all this week. And I really liked it. 

I need to stay out of Bath & Body Works. 

I want a Clarisonic Pedi Sonic. And I want it bad. But it's nearly $200. Maybe a birthday gift to myself. From myself. 

Speaking of birthdays, I will be turning 30 this year. WTF happened?

I still want Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight. The new version for summer. The Daisy Delight Eau de Toilette doesn't smell nearly as good to me. 

I need another fragrance like I need a hole in my head. 

I hate all the eye makeup removers I've bought recently. I need affordable suggestions. 

I am pleasantly surprised by the new-ish Equate beauty skin care line. It's definetly comparable to the Clinique line. 

I just realized I used the Clinique 3 step system over 10 years ago. 

I need to bring my dog to the vet tomorrow. I dread the vet on a Saturday. 

And lastly, I am finally getting a haircut on Monday. I've put it off too long. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

No comments: