Sunday, May 25, 2014

accidental haul

This wasn't supposed to happen. 



I've been trying to use bronzer more often and have been using it to contour. I decided to buy the NARS Contour Blush in Olympia. I've read a lot of great reviews about it. I just need to perfect my contouring techniques. 


Also the NARS eyeshadow duo in Kalahari has been tempting me for a long long time. Finally decided on getting it! I really should have picked it up during the recent sale. 


Dior Fluidstick in Tiny Pink. Beautiful pink. I hope I like the consistency. I think this color is exclusive to Sephora. 



Sephora brand lipsticks in Seduce and Love Spell. 


Finally! My Sephora had the VIB Rouge polish back in stock. And I can't believe this is my first red nail polish ever. 


I also have an unheard of number points. They never really have any gifts I'm interested in. But this one seems nice. It has an NARS eyeshadow size of Deep Throat blush, which is one of my favorites so it will be great for travel. A sample size of a satin lip pencil and a sample size of their black eyeliner which in excited to try. And a little sample of the eyeshadow primer which I already use and love. 


It's been a whole since I've bought any color products from NARS. I'm not really devoted to the brand like a lot of oeople are. 

I am also on the fence on getting the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion. I really like the one I have in Didfued Heat. And I think Dim Infusion would be a great everyday color. 

Maybe next time...

No comments: