Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask



I was very skeptical about this at first, but I was desperate. I never had problems with my lips. I would just slather on just some regular Chapstick at night and be done with it. The past few months my lips have become very chapped and peely. I tried a few other lip balms and treatments but nothing did the trick. I tried the Fresh Sugar Lip Polish, it did help but the results didn't last. If I used it in the morning, by the afternoon my lips were back to being peely. 

Then I tried the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask. And it changed my life. 





I have only used this about 3 weeks but I can tell a great difference. I put this on at night before I go to bed. (and sometimes in the morning before I leave for work) My lips are more plump and not chapped and peeling at all. I even see a difference in the lines on my lips. They are still there just not as prominent. 

I don't think of this as a mask. It's just like a lip balm to me. When I think of mask, I think of a face mask, something you need to put on then remove. 

On the Sephora website it says you can leave on and wear at night or anytime. 

I can remember not using it for only one night and I felt the difference the next day. 

I'm not a fan of the packaging, but I can't think of a better/different way that this can be packaged. I have read other reviews of the tube tearing. This has not happened to me yet but I am now super careful when squeezing the tube. 

Overall this has quickly become a staple in my daily routine. Holy Grail status. Even though it's a bit pricey at $26, I will definetly repurchase this when the time comes. 

No comments: